Home Topic Hardware & Software
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarRobert Burgers
    Participant

Ideally, I’d like to get some tips on hardware: guitars, strings and plectrums.
    As well as software: VST plugins to use in my DAW.

User AvatarMatt Jenson
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    I’ll be getting Tuff to give you some advice. I don’t think he’ll know much about VST plugins for guitar but the ‘analog’ stuff he’ll know well. On the ‘viral’ video he does talk about his guitar model and the strings and pick ups he uses. That video is on the ‘guitar one shots’ page.

As for guitar VST’s I use Orangetree samples Evolution Hollow Body Blues guitar and the Evolution Stratosphere. They’re very good in my opinion….although I have not compared them to others.

Keep on skankin!

Matt

User AvatarLuca Giordano
    Participant

i’d go for a fender amp (35w plus for the headroom) and humbucker guitar (es 335, or a les paul if you want a more direct sound)
    a line 6 delay will give you everything you need in compact box, and an overdrive by j.rockett. I use a phase90 which i like very much.

don’t overcomplicate things with hundreds of buttons. concentrate on the message or feeling with a minimum

bless !

User AvatarMatt Jenson
    Keymaster

Thanks for chiming in Luca!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar